Thursday, June 25, 2020

What I Saw at the Pub on Father's Day!

I don't know about you, but I've heard plenty of jokes that begin something like:  "So this dog walks into a bar and says to the bartender..."

And the jokes are usually funny and make me laugh - or at least crack a bit of a smile. But I always know, "That could never happen." Well, let me tell you....

My kids had taken me out for Father's Day dinner at this Irish pub, and after one particular bite of the best corned beef sandwich I've ever had, I glance over at the outside patio bar and see this:


Now, I'm sitting far enough away that I can't make out exactly what the pup said, but it sure sounded like "I'll have me a Salty Dog, and just a club soda for the lady - she's drivin' ya know!"

I know there are funnier "dog came into a bar" stories, but this one's not made up!

No comments:

Post a Comment